DOWNLOAD A HANDOUT TO HELP US ADVERTISE OUR SITE!
- Bethany Christian Services
- America World Adoption
- Considering Adoption?
- National Council for Adoption
BOOKS ON ADOPTION:
- Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family: Real-Life Solutions to Common Challenges by David Sanford
- Successful Adoption: A Guide for Christian Families by Natalie Gillespie
INFERTILITY WEBSITES AND TOPICS:
- Resolve America’s national infertility organization
- Practical Advice for Infertile Couples Very helpful advice for couples dealing with infertility.
- Infertility: What’s God Got to Do With It? This is an article from the Boston Globe written from a non-Christian perspective. Very interesting discussion of religion and infertility.
- Facts about Infertility Information from Resolve (the National Infertility Association).
- Inspiration from the Bible Various links featuring scripture support for the infertility journey.
- Bethany’s Newsletter Selections Infertility articles on a wide assortment of topics.
- Hannah’s Prayer Discussion Board Great board to discuss all aspects of infertility, pregnancy loss, and then, hopefully parenting.
BOOKS ON INFERTILITY:
- Water From The Rock: Finding God’s Comfort in the Midst of Infertility by Becky Garrett
- Empty Womb, Aching Heart: Hope and Help for Those Struggling With Infertility by Marlo Schalesky
- Hannah’s Hope: Seeking God’s Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage, and Adoption Lossby Jennifer Saake
- When Empty Arms Become a Heavy Burden: Encouragement for Couples Facing Infertility by Sandra Glahn
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense by James Dobson
BOOKS ON PREGNANCY LOSS:
- Silent Grief: Miscarriage-Child Loss: Finding Your Way Through the Darkness by Clara Hinton
- Free to Grieve: Healing and Encouragement for Those Who Have Suffered Miscarriage and Stillbirth by Maureen Rank
- Empty Arms: Hope and Support for Those Who Have Suffered a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Tubal Pregnancy by Pam Vredevelt